1.16.2009

To Mecca

Fear and Loathing in DC?

nah, I shall not steal Hunter S Thompson's title. Nor do I actually know if there will be any fear or loathing there.

But tomorrow begins my roadtrip to the Barry-O-guration (If you can't figure it out, it's the Presidential inauguration. I'm trying to get the name "Barry O" to stick).

I dunno how frequently I shall update antics, if I update them at all. But I do feel like this period of time should be recorded, at least in the slightest.

Hopefully most of it is gonna be about the actual inauguration, but then again, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas was supposed to mostly be about a motorcycle race.

And to think this is likely to be the highest turnout since LBJ's record setting inauguration in '65. Good ol LBJ. I could go for an LBJ about now (lettuce, bacon, and Johnson).

Hopefully this is either great or terrible. Mediocre would be soul-crushing.

-- Knuttel

And what's up with those terrorist geese? I bet they were Canadian geese. Not even American. Friends to the north my ass.

Too soon?

Actually, wow, I feel bad about typing that, but I don't feel like going back and deleting it. meh

No comments: