1.10.2009

Troubling news from gary bettman?

So the other week, when I submitted my voting for the NHL all-star game (yeah, it's been a while, so what), I had to go through several filters to make sure machines weren't stuffing the ballots. You know, a word is drawn on a block with lines going across it and you have to write it in a box below.

Well anyways, the machines, or maybe the Canadian mob, is conspiring against us, and using these boxes to send discreet messages to one another, using a medium that isn't checked upon by authorities.

One of my messages to type was -- "bring 15265179.47"

that is 15 million, 265 thousand, 179 dollars (possibly canadian), and 47 cents.

While the number could seemingly be random, the odds that it was paired with the verb "bring" is just too suspicious. The odds are simply too small.

We must remain vigilante.

-- Knuttel

P.S. Oh, and a write in for Jeff Carter? Seriously, I'm still pissed about this. I had to jump through a bunch of hoops just so Jeff Carter could get my vote to go to the all-star game. WTF gary bettman?

No comments: