9.26.2008

Perhaps a change

When I first began writing this, I had the intention of letting ideas settle in my head before I write them down and post them on this log. I wanted a page that was not reactionary, like most are.

Unfortunately this has created the side-effect of little being written.


I am considering suspending said concept, at least temporarily. I want to wait until the economy recovers. Once that happens, I can go back to my merry ways of writing well thought out and formulated ideas. Until then, I think I may start spitting stuff out and throwing shit at the wall until something starts sticking.

First note of business -- USC sucks. They can't beat Oregon state? Wow.

I officially decree Penn State to be number 1 in all polls, as they crushed Oregon State, who beat the team who was thought to be number 1.

I also decree Ohio State and Michigan to tie for last place. I'm thinking maybe they should fight to the death, the surviving team winning the right to play football. It only seems fair.

On that note, I regretfully state I may be without capacity to write over the weekend, as I will be likely be in Happy Valley this weekend. So I guess I'm informally suspending my formal suspension.

No comments: