10.07.2008

the tuesday after monday

I could only stomach about five minutes of the Presidential debate that went down tonight. Do they not know the illegality of the question "Who would you name as Treasury Secretary?" You cannot name that title, or any title besides VP until after the election. You'd think a seasoned journalist such as Tom Brokaw would recognize this, but even he gave a large introduction to the question. Fuggital.

In other television news I tried watching 90210 to bridge the time before I have Degrassi. The show just doesn't do it. I turned it on a few minutes in, and I still figured out that one person was undercover only seconds into watching it. Poor poor production, on a show with high production no less. I was switching around, because it bored me, but it does look like they're addressing suicide, or at least attempts thereof, which is something Degrassi hasn't done since the original series -- Claude shooting himself in the bathroom (I guess the first Degrassi shooting).

Sometimes I wonder if I know more about Degrassi than Linda Schuyler herself.

--Knuttel

No comments: