3.04.2011

Knuttellian Beer News, March 4, 2011

Yeah, so I'm gonna just start filing these under regular beer news.

My first all-grain batch is done and bottle conditioned

Yeah, the lighting sucks, it's more of a yellowish, it definitely does not look like chocolate milk

And yesterday I brewed a Doppelbock (was considering making it a series called "I'll be bock")

Look at that sweet ass decoction

But the truth of the matter is, at the moment now I could have any number of beers going, and blogging about one at a time, well that could get choo choo choosy.

Besides who wants to hear about what music I play every day to my beers?  My collection is immense, it could be anything.

And for anyone who was curious, here is I guess my base of operations ... my closet

Perhaps coming soon, a picture of my second base of operations ... my basement.

--Knuttel

No comments: