3.18.2011

The Second Annual Coin Flip Bracket (2011 edition)

There it is, my 2011 bracket, as determined solely by flipping a quarter.

I followed the same rules as last year (I think) -- tails is the higher seed, and heads is the lower seed.  The tails side of a quarter usually weighs more than the heads side, though I have no idea how the whole state quarter thing affects that (I believe the quarter i used was a Texas State quarter, though clearly it's from San Antonio, as all the love was for UTSA, and it gave none to traditionally good Texas (Austin)).

I'll put an updated bracket up once the first two rounds are through (I realize the first round is almost through as I post this, but I assure you, and you can clearly tell by looking at it, that I flipped prior to any of these games being played, play-ins notwithstanding).

-- Knuttel

No comments: