2.16.2011

Knuttel Makes Real Beer: Day 4

So the beer is definitely fermenting.  I didn't feel like peering through the side walls to see how much krausen is forming.  Earlier today, it was bubbling at about 1 large bubble every 7 seconds.  Yes, it is going very well.

Today's beerlist was made of Lady Gaga's The Fame (still the best album of modern pop history), The Jimi Hendrix Experience's Axis: Bold As Love, and later Helmet's Betty, though because that one was playing off my phone, the tracks went in alphabetical order instead of tracklisting.  Yeah, some of the albums on my phone are tricky like that.  It's just a little weird cos instead of having "Wilma's Rainbow" near the beginning, it's the last song.  I always forget about their noise rock cover of the jazz standard "Beautiful Love",  good ol Dizzy Gillespie.  I realize Meantime might have their super-recognizable track, "Unsung", but I think Betty is overall a better album.  Arrgh, this is a beer post, not a music post...

-- Knuttel

No comments: